Saturday, January 19, 2008

Pictures from December/January

I wanted to post at least 20 more photos on here, but it's taking too long for each one to load. If you are interested in viewing an entire album (most of my "loyal readers" are already on the distribution list....shoot me an email & I'll add you....beware, I sent LOTS of photos). Jill didn't come home today....maybe tomorrow......


Nurses Heidi & Janese with Crazy Anna & Jill.



Anna comes to the hospital every Friday and stays all day. This is the girls' morning ritual after breakfast. They get themselves into this position...I provide the pillow :)



Bone Marrow Drive in San Pedro Jan 5th. Loyal friends (and hard workers), from left: Ally, Dina, Shelly (National Donor Program Rep), me, Shana, Matt, Kristin, Jim & Rebecca.



Jill's #1 Fan....Nurse Janel, doing "ballet".



Christmas Day. Costumes c/o Santa (a.k.a. Neighbor "Birdman" Steve)



One of the favorite presents of the morning. International Dolls from Aunt Kami. 5 minutes after this picture was taken, half of them were naked. As I type this, there are NO shoes ANYWHERE, each girl has half an item of clothing left, one has a mohawk, and one has no hair at all (Jill started pulling the hair out of the head of a blonde doll and I tried to stop her...she looked at me very intently and argued, "But I ha no hair." I gladly helped her make that dolly look just like her.)

4 comments:

Sandra Avila said...

Beautiful sister pictures!
Thanks for sharing.

Heather & Trent said...

Michelle,

It is Heather (Hamilton) Von Gunten. I have been thinking about you a ton since I talked to your sister Beth and have been keeping up with the blog. Please know that my thoughts, prayers and all my good vibes are with you all. Jill looks like an amazing little girl --- both of your girls are so beautiful. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for (besides the DHS names!) from this neck of CA (Ventura).
Oh, and you really should be a writer -- I knew it from the days in Ms. Parson's class. Thank you for doing the blog and I will continue to pray.
Heather (Hamilton) Von Gunten
hhamilton02@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
Thank you for updating all of us, your messages, thoughts and dreams are just incredible, you should be a writer ! You do amazing things my friend. Thank you for the photos!!!! The girls are so beautiful. My Matt went to the hospital and donated directly for Jill on Monday the 7th as you had asked him to do the day of the drive at Torrance High. He is planning on going again as soon as he can, I believe that is early April. He was so happy to do it for you and Jill. I hope your week is filled with lots and lots of fun, laughter and rest.
God Bless,
Jen Fisher

Anonymous said...

So happy Jilli is doing so well! We love seeing the pictures. Nothing wrong with a bald, naked doll in my book!