Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Big News

Jill's going to be a BIG SISTER. I went to the doctor today and she confirmed that I am 8 weeks pregnant (due late October). How this happened, I have no idea. Seriously....I've never been one to have trouble conceiving (not complaining about that, by the way, I realize what a blessing that is), but it seems impossible that it happened when it did. And trust me, this was not in OUR plans (guess someone else has bigger ones for us). We can do this. We can do this. (I'm freaking out). Anna is very excited to be getting a minivan just like her best friend, Keili. I am very sad to have to give up my Montero. Hey, "Honest John"......need you to get me a good deal on a Town and Country. Let's talk...oh yeah, do you finance???? Hee hee......

3 comments:

contentablue said...

Oh my goodness! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)

shorty1326 said...

Congratulations!!!! I miss you guys so much! A baby always brings so much joy. I just found out we are expecting another one also. I'm due November 1st. Emma's gonna be a big sister and I'm a little worried because she is quite spoiled!! But she loves babies so were trying to push her to be a little more independent. Keep in touch. Call me if you ever have a free second. I know how extremely busy you guys are! I wish I was there to help you guys. If there is ever anything I can do please please let me know!!! My number is 417-773-4191. Hope to hear from you soon! -Shorty

KTR said...

Shoot, I'll drive it out there! With bells and whistles. Everyone will know I'm roll'in through the West! It'll be great. What do you think Uncle Hunn?!?!?!?!? We'll talk on Sunday if your reading this. If not, Chelle and Matt convince "Honest John". By the way congrats!!!! I'm gonna be a real Uncle and a second cousin to another Litton all in the same month. Things couldn't get any better :)