Saturday, March 8, 2008

Don't Forget to Include Your Contact Info

To all those who leave comments...thank you! I really enjoy reading them. And being as I have no way of knowing how many people read this thing (or who they are, or if anyone does anyway), it is nice to get some feedback sometimes, especially the "it's okay to lose it as long as you get it back" kind of comments :) Which leads me to....I have wanted to contact some of you directly after you leave a comment, but I don't have your email address (Connie Stewart!! Did yours change b/c every email I sent to you for awhile kept getting returned...I thought you just didn't like me anymore :). And David (Europangan??), PT from Launch.....don't know if you still read this, but how can I contact you? Anyone know?

Oh, and to those who have sent packages or gifts or done something amazingly nice for us in the past month or two (Jolly Jaeger....the embroidered pillowcase is heavenly sweet....and your daughter who sent us the box full of toys/books/DVDs/CDs....goodness just runs in your family!! By the way, the girls absolutely LOVE the Disney Cash Register :), I am so sorry for being such a slacker about thank-you notes!! It has been a hard hard month for me.....I intend to thank everyone personally, really I do. And I will. Anyway, I'm sure you understand. People don't give from the heart for a lousy little thank you note :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle,

I didn't change my email, the cable company decided to be taken over and I was forced...my email address is caspas1@ca.rr.com

Hang it there....Lose it but get it back Girl!!...:)

I thought you didn't like me either...:(

Connie, Christina & Maria