Thursday, October 11, 2007

Oh, yeah, forgot about us :)

So, my back is nearly out (for those who don't know my back is VERY sensitive & this "bed" is miserable)....does anyone know a good chiropractor (and by good, I mean CHEAP) or massage therapist who could help work these knots out before I am incapacitated?

Some of you have mentioned herbal (or other) drinks/teas/supplements to ward of illness. If you could give me info on where to get those things, I would really appreciate it. We both just got the flu shot, but are so fearful of coming down with even a cold (and with lack of sleep & not really being into food, we're more at risk). We know others would step in to be at the hospital with her...but she's so scared right now...she needs her Daddy & Mommy.

Thanks a lot!

1 comment:

Deb Baumgartner said...

Hey Chelle, I'll check on supplements/teas, etc. and get something out to you asap.
Aunt Deb