Sunday, October 21, 2007

Semi-Permanent New Phone #

Okay, so we're in the same "new" room (321) but are now by the window (yay! even the construction view makes me happy to not be right by the door with NO privacy). So the # is 562-933-8341. At least, that's what they tell me....if that doesn't work, call the cell. We don't have a roomate tonight (this will NOT last), so I'm fortunate that it's my night to sleep here. I slept from 10:30-3am...Jill woke up for the 2nd time just screaming uncontrollably...wouldn't let me touch her...kept calling for "Daddy".....sigh.....poor baby. She needs something to TWIRL!!! She keeps opening & closing her fist right above her head, searching for her CURLS. I know that's what is bothering her! She would always console herself that way on waking up too soon.....does anyone have any ideas for comfy knit caps with tassels or something attached to the top (something soft) for her to twirl? I need all of my artsy-craftsy sewing friends/family to brainstorm :) We need some toppings for this bald little head!! Where is Debbie????? Ally...can we track her down? Off to try & sleep a little more.....visitors are VERY welcome over the next few weeks (baring other "issues"...call first) as she is feeling, overall, very well. Okay, g'night.

No comments: