Thursday, October 25, 2007

We want your comments !!!

I've heard from many people that they want to comment on a posting, but have not been able to as they do not have a gmail account. Never fear, I have changed the settings, and now (I think) this will not be a problem. And we really would like to hear what you have to say...those that have figured out how to comment already, we salute your intelligence & appreciate hearing your opinions. This is not to say that the rest of you are morons. I probably wouldn't've been able to figure it out either.

I've emailed a handful of people who have made themselves greatly available & are involved in such things as setting up the bone marrow drives, inviting them to put new posts on the blog. If you have not been invited & would like to post (at any time), I will gladly add you to the list!

2 comments:

Sandra Avila said...

Tonight i visited a brand new baby girl- not even a full day old. So tiny and fragile. A fresh start, a life still to grow into. A new little person for us to get to know. So much unknown.

Thanks Michelle and Matt, for posting bits of Jillian's conversations,and allowing us into your days, including the image of Anna passing her time in song!


Smiles, hugs, prayers and love.

Leah said...

Hi Matt and Michelle, Anna and Jillian
Just thinking of you all, each and everyday.
Add me to the list of those who wants to be swabbed for bone marrow testing...and anything else I can do I am here for you all.
Hugs to you all
Leah