Wednesday, October 31, 2007

No Blood Relatives

Hello Familia,
If you are blood-related, please do not donate blood or platelets at the Blood Donor Center at the hospital, and especially do not donate either directly to her. If she continuously receives blood products that are genetically linked to someone that may be a bone marrow match, her body may develop antibodies to those products, thus rejecting the marrow. Sorry I didn't mention this before....so many things are becoming clear to me just in the past few days. Another of those things being that .....

You CAN donate blood directly to Jill, and platelets (this is especially needed and preferred). Did I already blog that? We spent a full day at Disneyland/CA Adventure today (me, Anna, my sister, her boyfriend, and my niece) & my brain is fried....my legs still feel like they are pounding pavement...MUST SLEEP....we have trick-or-treating at the hospital bright & early tomorrow morning.....I'll send pictures! Can't wait.

Oh, and Jill will maybe be going home by Friday (for a measly 3-6 days, but still really cool), so if you planned on visiting this weekend, please make sure & call first!

Michelle

1 comment:

Sandra Avila said...

That is GREAT news!

Best wishes for a wonderful time at home...for ALL of you.

How was Halloween? We dressed up at work- i'll send pictures soon.